It hit me today that I can write on here - even if there is not earth shattering news!! There isn't really too much going on. We are just very busy checking things off my to-do list. We are all registered for the classes at the hospital. The Parenting class starts in a few weeks and then the Prepared Childbirth class will start early April. We are very excited for those. We are on the waiting list at the daycare, so we should have no problem getting in. I'm planning to start prenatal yoga this weekend. The yoga center close to us has Sunday afternoon classes. I'm really looking forward to that. Matt has been very busy too. We probably have another week or so until the nursery furniture gets here - so he is painting this weekend and getting the room all cleaned up. I'm finding many little projects for him to do around the house. He's just great!! Hope all is well with everyone.
Take care!
Pre Holiday Update
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment