After much debate over whether or not to announce the baby's name before he was born...we've decided to go ahead and let everyone know - before we spill the beans on accident one day!!!
And the name is...
MASON JAMES WHELCHEL
After much debate over whether or not to announce the baby's name before he was born...we've decided to go ahead and let everyone know - before we spill the beans on accident one day!!!
And the name is...
Posted by Sarah Whelchel at 6:59 PM
4 comments:
We LOVE the name!!!!
I love it. Such a strong name. I bet Grandpa is proud!
Love the name--it is definitely good and strong!!
Sarah Jones! I mean Sarah Whelchel! I am so proud of you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! To you and Matt (my cousin-in-law?) It has been so long since I've seen you, and I love reading your blog and getting updated on your world. You have obviously grown up so much and have really found your place in life. I am so happy for you! You will obviously be a wonderful (and incredibly educated!) mom. Look at all the homework you've been doing! I am so proud and send my love to you and your growing family. And, like everyone else seems to think, I agree; Mason is a great name! I love it. Love, Christina Cole
PS: You hardly look pregnant yet!
Post a Comment