We had quite a busy day today. First, at 8 this morning, we had our 28 week doctor appointment. They gave me the orange drink at the last appointment and I had to drink it 45 minutes before this morning's appointment. I started drinking it and thought it was no big deal - piece of cake!! Then, I got halfway through and it started to taste so gross. But - I gulped it down and headed to the doctor. The glucose screening results came back and they were good and my iron levels were good. What a relief! Everything else looked good. Now we start going to the doctor every other week! ALSO - we decided to do the 4D ultrasound. Originally we weren't going to do it - but we just want to see new pictures so bad!!! We are doing that next week. Here's this month's picture...
We took the rest of the day off today. We planned to get a few more things checked off the to-do list. I had an eye doctor appointment. I ordered new glasses so I wouldn't have to fumble for contacts in the middle of the night!!! We got a few other things checked off the list too.
For other exciting news - Matt got all of the painting done. We went and picked up the crib last weekend. That was VERY exciting. We put it together and put the bedding on. I loved the bedding when we picked it out - but it was even better than I imagined. Its perfect. We also got the curtains that go with the bedding set - and put those up this weekend. It all looks so good together. The dresser should be here this week. Once we get it a little more decorated - I'll post a few pics.
I can't think of much more...hope everyone is doing well!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment