I love the picture, you don't even look pregnant.
Love the blog, can't wait to see it every day!!!
All of us in Washington are happy for you-you look so happy and like you are feeling well! Grandpa is thrilled at becoming a great-grandpa, and I can only imagine how excited grandma would have been.
Very exciting! You look great and we hope everything is going well. Looking forward to meeting Baby Whelchel and Matt!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the picture, you don't even look pregnant.
Love the blog, can't wait to see it every day!!!
All of us in Washington are happy for you-you look so happy and like you are feeling well! Grandpa is thrilled at becoming a great-grandpa, and I can only imagine how excited grandma would have been.
Very exciting! You look great and we hope everything is going well. Looking forward to meeting Baby Whelchel and Matt!
Post a Comment