LeAnne and I went shopping for baby goodies all day today! There are a couple cute stores around here - so we figured we should check them out. I was mainly on a mission for furniture. We went to "Posh Mommy" and found great furniture. Matt and I are going to go check it out soon. We also stopped by Babies R Us to update the registry with boy things! That was fun.
Also - we've decided on our nursery decor. I found it online. It's not available to ship until Mid-March - but we just love it. So we're registering on www.babysupermall.com.
Other newsworthy notes - MATT FINALLY SHAVED!! I wasn't sure how long he was going to keep that look - but I'm glad to see his face again!
I'm still working on getting video's and other pics on here - so keep checking back!
Talk to you all soon!
Sarah
Pre Holiday Update
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment