I had big plans for today, which usually means something will go wrong. I was going to make a heart shaped breakfast casserole, heart shaped sandwiches for lunch, stuffed mushrooms and bruschetta for pre-dinner snacks, lasagna for dinner, and a white chocolate-raspberry cheesecake for dessert. Then...we had to rush Mason to the doc yesterday for a high fever and cold that wouldn't go away. Turns out, he has RSV which can be pretty bad. The Dr. thinks we caught it early enough so hopefully it doesn't get too bad. The ear infection he had two weeks ago also didn't go away and now both ears have secondary ear infections. He got an antibiotic shot yesterday and oral antibiotics for 10 days. He does seem much better today. We'll be home with him for the next 7 days or so until he's better.
His valentines present did make him feel a little better I think. And so far, (thanks to my wonderful husband) I'm still on track with my original plans! Breakfast was good and cheesecake is made. Now...we'll see how the rest of the day goes. Oh..and..it's snowing! What a day!!!
Hope everyone has a good valentine's day!!

1 comments:
Sorry,Mason is feeling bad hope he gets better soon. Looks like y'all had a good Valentines after the Doctors. Hope Mason is feeling better today. Aunt Vickie
Post a Comment