We've had a busy past few weeks! Grammy came to visit us last weekend- and we had a fun time!!! It was fun for her to see how much Mason has grown - and it was fun for us to all visit too! Last Friday Mason got his first tooth - and decided that he was ready to sit up all by himself. Now, he has two teeth and is trying so hard to crawl.
This weekend we went to lunch at Rosie's with Pa Tom and Grandma Susan for Matts birthday. This was the first time Mason could sit in the high-chair, so it was a lot of fun. He was so good the whole lunch!
Tonight, we moved from the toddler tub to the duck tub! (P.S - Lauren, I've been obsessed with this duck tub ever since I saw the picture of Brayden in his!!!) Mason loved it. He could splash a lot more in there...so it was fun. 
Hope everyone is doing good. Take care,
This is just an extra picture - we decided to see if Mason would like eating puffs (since he chews on everything). As you can tell from the picture below - he was NOT a fan!!! 

2 comments:
I had such a great time with you guys. I think Mason kinda liked the puffs!!!
Mason looks so happy in the duck tub. So adorable!
Post a Comment