CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

HAPPY BABY!

We have had a great day today!! The weather is sooo nice! We went to the park first thing this morning and fed the ducks and fish. It was so nice this morning - not too hot.

We've been working with Mason to get him switched over to the daycare's daily routine, so he'll have an easier transition. The kids watch a Baby Einstein movie in the afternoon and I have been told they just love it. So I went and bought one of the movies. I was a little skeptical - thinking, ya right, there is no way our little wiggle worm is going to sit still for even 5 minutes to watch a movie. Sure enough - he watched the entire thing!!! And smiled the whole time! Here are some pics. Hope you all have a good weekend!!




1 comments:

Grandma Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, that smile is great!!! Miss him soooo much!!!
Grandma Sandy