It's been a while I know - but things are just sooo busy at home these days! Everything is going really great. Mason and I are just hanging out at home!! We go back to the doctor for his 2-month checkup on July 28th.
Mason is just a wonderul little guy! I'm trying to keep him in (Doctors orders) until his 2 month checkup...but sometimes, we have to run an errand. So far, Mason has gone toTarget, Publix and Babies R Us - wonderfully! He just looks around the whole time. Hopefully this doesn't jinx everything - but he is on a great little routine. He naps sooo good during the day and starting this past weekend - we are getting 4 hours of sleep - then Mason wakes up to eat - and goes right back to sleep for 4 more hours! It is just great! Not too much else is happening though.
Enjoy the pics!
Playtime with Mason!!

1 comments:
Love the pictures, miss him soo much. Great shirt Matt!!!
Post a Comment