Hi everyone! LeAnne here with pictures! I was able to go see Sarah, Matt and Mason last night. Everyone is doing well and Mason is just the sweetest little boy! He has a head full of dark hair and makes the cutest faces while he sleeps. Mom is doing great and from what I hear-she was awesome during labor! So now on to what you've been waiting for!
Mason James - 6 lbs 7 oz and 19 1/2 inches
Can you believe all that hair?!
Pre Holiday Update
15 years ago





6 comments:
These are great pictures. Can't wait to see y'all. Y'all make a great looking family. Aunt Vickie
Congratulations!!! Mason is beautiful!
Congrats to the both of you! Mason is a handsome fella!! Look forward to seeing you soon!
He is perfect!!! Can't wait to see all 3 of you
Congratulations you guys!!! we are so happy for you! We will be in town June 13-14 so I plan on meeting my cute nephew then. Stevie is ecited tomeer her newest cousin!!!
Post a Comment